Skip to content
Vis-Net, early stage VR startup
- Virtual Reality pioneer; C++ real time 3D graphics User Interface for Windows and Mac.
- Early involvement in VRML, helping to create a standard for VR environments. Demo at VR conferences and SIGGRAPH.
- Developed a business relationship with CompuServe, to build a VR interface for chat rooms, mail, and forum browsing.
- Built a VR/3D Bookmark / favorites application. Shipped this app with several CD ROMs in “Dummies” books.
- Technical editor on several 3D, Frontpage, VRML books.
- 3D/C++ consulting. OpenGL, DirectX, RenderWare.
Paid speaker at GDC (Games Developer Convention)