Chief Technology Officer, Dec 2015 – 2016
Oversaw all technical aspects of C3 Biz; directed all (45) employees in programming and technical support departments, established company Cloud strategy, and project management.
- Developed offshore support plan to reduce costs, increase profits, and increase customer satisfaction by going to 24×7 support for all database support. Devised business strategy for increasing US utilization and providing more responsive customer support.
- Lead generation for Major Oracle ERP AIX to Linux project (Harbor Freight, 13TB database). Developed overall tech strategy, project review, acting PM.
- Business development for The Rubicon Project, Oracle R12.1.3+ upgrade including presales/lead generation
- Developed Bank of Internet financial PaaS payment interface project, part of Cloud architecture strategy
- Devised a strategy to manage $1M+ of IT infrastructure serving 40 business with 10K+ users.
- Enabled real-time tracking of 40+ data centers when spearheaded implementation of monitoring dashboard; first CTO out of 7 to accomplish this. Saved over $10M in licensing costs implemented open source monitoring and built custom Oracle connectors (for Nagios/Shinken) in Python.
- Implemented code quality and mandatory reviews; increased shipping interface speed from 90 seconds to less than 300ms per shipping label a 27K% improvement
- Via SCRUM/Agile implementation; went live with first project on time and with 40% less bugs.
- Implemented source control; first time source is saved and searchable for all developers, enabling code reuse, reducing costs
- Mentored numerous employees on technology and consulting