Founder/Chief Technology Officer, Dec 2014 – Present
The Consumer Virtual Reality market will be $5.2B by 2018. Formed a stealth mode startup to reenter this field; heavily invested during the last VR wave, this wave will crest. Business development, product launch, networking.
- Developing VR applications
- Architectural Visualization (Frank Lloyd Wright),
- Enterprise (Oracle data visualization),
- and entertainment (“Gnome Invasion” a garden gnome bowling game, like miniature golf)
- Identified 3+Unity bugs within 2 weeks, one blocking issue by debugging. Unity developed a fix.
- Identified workaround to Android SDK breaking issue in Unity
- ACM SIGGRAPH (Association of Computing Machinery, Special Interest Group in Graphics) VR Pioneer, based on 20+ years of VR experience (SIGGRAPH 94).
- 10+ years VR experience (current + first VR wave experience w/CompuServe). Paid speaker at Game Developer’s Convention, on AI, VR and 3D Graphics rendering toolkits (during first wave of VR)
- Blender, Landscape visualization (Vue/World Machine), light 3D Modeling.